This 4 or 5 week course offers you opportunities to increase your confidence and skills in parenting toddlers, leading to a strong, healthy, life-long relationship.
1. Normal developmental changes and challenges (e.g. temper tantrums, picky eaters, bedtime routines).
2. Understanding parenting styles and their effect on children's behaviour.
3. The importance of free play to a child's healthy development.
4. Positive discipline techniques and tips on avoiding power struggles,
5. Effective communication skills that foster healthy self esteem.
developed by Alberta Health Service - Calgary Health Region
3 Cheers for the Early Years - 2008
Cost for full 4-5 weeks: $135
Current or past PACT participants or spouses: $100
Couples' rate - spouses or a parent & the toddler's caregiver: $200
For more information about the program, or to register for "Terrific" Toddlers, please call (403) 671-1710 or email P_A_C_T@hotmail.com.
Upcoming "Terrific" Toddlers course(s) being offered by PACT:"Terrific Toddlers"
(403) 671-1710 or
for more information
"Terrific" Toddlers course in the
south of Calgary, please check out
the Attachment Parenting website.